We look forward to the next issue of Broadband Communities magazine, due on June 15th. This upcoming edition is titled “Fiber Nation: Are We At The Tipping Point?” and focuses completely on local communities that created their own networks.
Broadband Communities puts on the annual Broadband Communities Summit, which we just attended in Dallas in April. The magazine is free and features a lot of information useful to those thinking about building networks.
According to the announcement, you can subscribe now and have the issue delivered to your door and/or your inbox. The issue will include:
- Annual Census and Analysis of Muni Networks
- FTTH Deployments with Case Studies
- Best Practices for Broadband Adoption
- Deployment of Advanced Broadband on University Campus
- Financial Modeling for Rural FTTH Builds
- Economic Development and Broadband
- Gigabit Communities – The Fast Few