The National Zero Waste Conference, organized by the National Recycling Coalition and held in Berkeley, CA is open for registration. This two-day conference, March 18 & 19, 2020, is in conjunction with the California Zero Waste Week at UC Berkeley. Early registration is open now through December 18th. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-907-8609.
Join us to hear from national and international experts on the latest updates and best practices to get to Zero Waste. ILSR’s Neil Seldman will be speaking. Other important details:
- Find the registration, list of 40 confirmed speakers and more here
- Topics covered include Zero Waste communities, Zero Waste hierarchy, ReThink and redesign and more.
- Keynote speaker’s topic – “Building a Circular Economy with Zero Waste”
- Network with Zero Waste experts who will be speaking on the latest updates and best practices to reach Zero Waste
The conference is in partnership with the Zero Waste International Alliance, Zero Waste USA, U.S. Green Building Council TRUE Zero Waste Program, California Resource Recovery Association (CRRA) and Northern California Recycling Association (NCRA).
The first day is the Recycling Update, organized and presented by NCRA for the last 20+ years. The NRC has worked with its partners to provide additional speakers on the biggest issues facing the industry today, that will need to be addressed to get to Zero Waste. This is also part of Zero Waste Week in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zero Waste Week has been organized since 2013 and includes:
- Zero Waste Youth Convergence, Saturday/Sunday March 14-14, 2020
- Zero Waste USA Zero Waste Associates Certified Training, March 16 and March 20, 2020
- Zero Waste Tours (organized NCRA) – Monday, March 16 or Friday, March, 2020