What articles did Energy Self-Reliant States readers like the most? Judging by page traffic, the best stories were those that highlighted the falling cost of solar and the value of local solar compared to other sources.
Here are the top 10 stories from our 1st year:
- Astonishingly Low Distributed Solar PV Prices from German Solar Policy
- Home Solar Cheaper Than Every Concentrating Solar Power Plant
- Distributed Solar Power Worth Far More Than Electrons
- Pricing CLEAN Contracts – feed-in tariffs – for Solar PV in the U.S.
- Why tax credits make lousy renewable energy policy
- Smaller Generation Incites Largest Renewable Energy Gains
- Distributed Solar PV Beats Grid Prices with “Balance of System” Cost Reductions
- Distributed, Small-Scale Solar Competes with Large-Scale PV
- Over 80 Percent of German PV Installed on Rooftops
- Centralized v. Decentralized Clean Energy – We May Have to Choose