This is an archive of audio news coverage of the CapX 2020 Transmission Lines. The archive was originally hosted on an ILSR.org website but will now be available on NewRules.org using the ‘CapX News’ keyword.
This post has audio media coverage prior to 2010.
- Citizens Energy Task Force Members talk about PUC Decision on KFAI Radio – April 17, 2009
- PUC hears arguments on 600 miles of high voltage power lines – Minnesota Public Radio, April 15, 2009
- High-voltage power lines could criss-cross Minnesota – Minnesota Public Radio, February 23, 2009
- Smart grid offers energy savings – Minnesota Public Radio, September 30, 2008 [listen to the story]
- Interview on CapX 2020 on WLUS Radio Newsmakers Show – WLSU, La Crosse, September 15, 2008
- Proposed power lines divide environmental groups – Minnesota Public Radio, September 14, 2008 [listen to the story]
- Another fight over power lines underway in Minnesota – MN Public Radio, June 18, 2008 [listen to the story]
- Lines drawn over power transmission – – MN Public Radio, April 26, 2007 [listen to the story]